2016年5月5日星期四

Happy Mother's Day Quotes - Mother’s Day message & quotation

mothersday
This article will show you the best Happy Mother’s Day 2016 quotes. Let’s celebrate this special day with a favorite Mother’s Day message & quotation. On this day, we show our love and gratefulness to our mothers in many ways — gifts, quotes on our social media, a special dinner, and one big hug.
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan                happy family           
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. -Stevie Wonder
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. -Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul
Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. -George Eliot
My mother is a walking miracle. -Leonardo DiCapriowalking-miracleGod could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. -Rudyard Kipling
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. -Mildred B. Vermont
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln
A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. -Victor Hugo
For when a child is born the mother also is born again. -Gilbert ParkerMothers-Love-Is-Like-Nothing-Else-In-The-World
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. -Abraham Lincoln
Children are the anchors of a mother’s life. -Sophocles
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. -Theodore Hesburgh
Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. – Jewish Proverb
The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. -Honore De Balzac

Mother’s Day Wishes & Messages

I-Love-You-Mom“I’m so lucky to have you as my mother… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Mothers Day!”
“Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve… happy Mother’s Day!”
“Thanks for taking care of me until I can take care of myself, which might be a while from now.”
“Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth. Happy Mom’s Day.”
“You are valuable, because you are a one-of a kind, stupendous, amazing mom. Happy Mother’s Day”
“May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.”
“Mom I love you! Thanks for everything you have given me, or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.”

没有评论:

发表评论