Lion (2016) Movie SummaryLion is a 2016 biographical film directed by Garth Davis (in his feature debut) and written by Luke Davies, based on the non-fiction book A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley with Larry Buttrose. The film stars Dev Patel, Rooney Mara, David Wenham and Nicole Kidman.
Five year old Saroo gets lost on a train which takes him thousands of miles across India, away from home and family. Saroo must learn to survive alone in Kolkata, before ultimately being adopted by an Australian couple. Twenty-five years later, armed with only a handful of memories, his unwavering determination, and a revolutionary technology known as Google Earth, he sets out to find his lost family and finally return to his first home.
Lion (2016) Movie ReviewIf you are human, there is no way that Lion won't move you. This movie get a lot of good movie reviews listed below.
- "Lion" is a complex movie, with its profound themes of home and identity, and its tonally disparate halves. A smartly understated approach to Brierley's story holds it all together. – Stephanie Merry, Washington Post, Dec 23, 2016
- Lion is a beautifully told, uplifting story of courage and determination. – Richard Roeper, Chicago Sun-Times, Dec 23, 2016
- Lion represents a commitment from those involved and, flaws aside, it's an amazing tale of resilience and determination. – James Berardinelli, ReelViews, Dec 27, 2016
- Its themes are universal. Everyone has a home, and everyone feels connected to it, no matter how far they travel. – Adam Graham, Detroit News, Dec 23, 2016
- Lion represents a commitment from those involved and, flaws aside, it's an amazing tale of resilience and determination. - James Berardinelli, ReelViews, Dec 23, 2016
How to find the $0.99 iTunes rental and rent it? Just launch the iTunes, and pull down the window, you will find the Limited- Time Prices. You will find the Movie of this week ($0.99 Rental).
Now click the movie Lion, and you will find the Rent section under the Buy button. Click on the rental price and enter your Apple ID password if required.
If you rent Lion 2016 movie on your Mac or PC, you can watch it on your computer or sync it to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can sync your iTunes rental back and forth between your iOS device and computer, but it can only be on one device at a time. If it's on the computer, you'll see a tab for Rented Movies you can click on.
After you start to playing the rented movie, you have just 24 hours to finish it (in the U.S.; it's 48 hours in the rest of the world). If you don't finish watching in that time, the movie will expire and you'll need to rent it again. Besides, You have 30 days from the day you rented the movie to watch it.
iTunes Rental Converter for Mac and Windows users. With it, you can convert iTunes rented movies to almost popular mobile devices you own. Now see the detailed tutorial below to tell you how to remove DRM and convert iTunes rent movies to unprotected video formats as you need.
Step 1. Download M4V Converter Plus, install and launch it on your computer. You can see the clean and simple user interface as below.
Note. It compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. You can download it by clicking the download button below according to the platforms you use.
Step 2. Import the rent movie Lion 2016 to the program by clicking the Add Movies button.
Step 3. Set output format.
For Windows users, click the blue profile panel to select output format. You can also choose Lossless MP4 by default.
Mac users can click Convert to drop-down list, choose Same as source for mp4/mov.
Step 4. Start the iTunes rent movie to MP4 conversion. There is a little different between Mac and Windows platform.
Windows users click the blue panel again, and Mac users click Convert button. The program will do the rest for you automatically.
Related TopicsRemove 24 hours' Limitation for iTunes Rented Movies
Everything you need to know about iTunes Rentals
How to Convert iTunes Purchased movies easily